The consequences of litigation and disputes will follow you for years or even decades. Therefore, choosing good legal advice is the most important decision you will ever make. Do not settle for anything but the best legal advice from Baird & McGregor.
We handle many aspects of law, including:
Our experienced team will help you navigate the complex maze of property laws and regulations.
- Adverse possession applications
- Conveyancing for primary producers
- Residential conveyancing
- General law conversions
Regardless of the nature of your business law needs, our professional legal advice will guide your company to success.
- Small business
- Leases and retail tenancies
- Charities and not-for-profit organisations
Our skilled solicitors and barristers are well-versed with every step of litigation, inside and outside court.
- Commercial litigation specialist
- Civil litigation
- Estate litigation
- Debt recovery
Family matters are some of the most stressful and emotional areas of law. We offer compassionate, personalised legal advice that will benefit you
and your family.
- Children’s matters
- Financial settlements, trusts and superannuation
- De-facto property disputes
- Child support issues
- Spousal maintenance
- Binding financial agreements, including pre-nuptials
When you come to us, you are our number one priority. We utilise every resource and bit of knowledge we have to help you with any personal matter, big or small.
- Estate planning
- Administration of estate
- Application for probate
- Small and contested estates
Notarial Services including:
- Notarisation and Certification of Documents
- Notarisation and Company and Trade Mark Documents
- Verification of Identity and the taking of oaths and declarations
- Arranging for Authentication, Legalisation or an Apostille